Ferropure? Ultramarine Pigments deliver more than a cosmetic fix
Deliver the pure beauty of Ferropure?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. OUR TEAM WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY.
In today’s world, when it comes to cosmetics, beauty remains skin deep. How skin reacts to beauty products is an important element when selecting raw materials and pigments. The cosmetics industry is becoming increasingly concerned about allergic skin reactions caused by certain ingredients and their impurities. Premium cosmetics brand owners in particular want to minimize such issues by using components with the highest purity and lowest content of minority impurities.
High purity delivers high-quality cosmetics.
Production of the Ferropure? series of colors begins with a rigorous selection of unique, high-purity raw materials. Ferro’s scientists and it's quality team carefully follow up the numerous steps involved in the production process to avoid the presence of any contaminant. A comprehensive final quality control process is then instituted to ensure that impurities are well below the most stringent and lowest limits. “That way we can guarantee the highest standards and minimize the risk of allergic reactions to our pigments,” continues Capuz.
The purest pigments deliver the purest products.
- Pb<10 ppm, As<3 ppm and Hg<1 ppm
- A very low microbiological profile
- Bright colors
- Ease of dispersion in water-based, oil-based and press powder formulations
- Insolubility in water and organic solvents
- Accurate colorimetric quality control
- Compliance with US Food and Drug Administration FDA 21 CFR Part 73.2725, European Cosmetic Regulation (EC) 1223/2009, China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) Hygienic Standards, and Japan Pharmaceutical Affairs Act (PAA) Standard for Cosmetics among others
VIEW FERRO ULTRAMARINE BLUE (PB29) PIGMENTS
ULTRAMARINE BLUE (PB29)? ?
PB29 Ultramarine Blue Pigments offer a unique reddish blue shade that make white shades appear...